MINI Sawyer Water Filtration System
Weighing only 2 oz. and sized to fit in the palm of your hand, the Mini Sawyer Water Filter is one of the lightest, most compact filters available, and you can use it to drink straight from the source. Along with our water filter, we provided collapsible water bags for extra support.
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- Hollow-fiber membrane offers a high flow rate; sip on the Mini like a straw and it filters the water while it’s on the way to your mouth
- Get down close to the stream or lake and use the filter to drink straight from the source, or fill your water bottle and insert the filter to start sipping
- Filter will also fit the threads on the included Sawyer 16 fl. oz. reusable pouch that you can fill at a lake or stream and then use to squeeze water through the filter
- 0.1-micron filter physically removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Use the included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Filter will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; can also be used as an inline filter (adapters and hoses not included)
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
- Includes Sawyer Mini water filter, one 16 fl. oz. reusable squeeze pouch, a filter tip cap and a cleaning syringe
MAINSTAY Emergency Drinking Water Packets
Fresh, Safe Drinking Water is THE Most Critical Survival Need in a Disaster.
Attention: Government Agencies, Law Enforcement, Military & Public Safety Officials – Be prepared for emergencies on land, or on the water with Mainstay engineered packaged water supplies. Each packet contains 4.225 oz. /125 ml of lifesaving purified water for use in emergency and rationed survival situations. Space-efficient storage for home, auto, cabin, boat, aircraft and liferaft.
MAINSTAY® Water Pouches are purified and bacteria free water products specifically designed for emergency preparedness, first responders, and disaster victims. They are an efficient, safe, and effective solution to any contaminated water crisis. We selected this product for its high standards. Compact Survival Hydration Ration, 72 Hour Survival Kits, Emergencies, Disaster Relief, Camping, Hiking, and Other Outdoor Activities. These MAINSTAY® purified emergency drinking water pouches are tailored specifically for the individual consumer to small Businesses and up to large scale Corporations & Government organizations. These packaged water pouches can be easily stored in most any environment to be available in the event of an emergency. Our team of preparedness experts are here to assist you in your needs to better prepare your Organization before disaster strikes. Never drink questionable water, untreated water or salt water. MAINSTAY® emergency water ration pouches can withstand temperatures ranging from –40° F to 230° F and offer a dependable potable water supply for years without the need for rotation schedules and additional purification. Can be frozen without any adverse effects, and it can also be used as cold compress. U. S. Coast Guard approved.At times of high demand, these MAINSTAY® water pouches may be substituted with a competitor’s water pouches of equal or higher value.
- 5 Year Shelf Life
- No need for twice annual rotation
- Purified / filtered safe drinking water
- No need for concern proper containers being used
- Single serving eliminates loss
- Superior tri-laminate packaging extremely durable
- Easy to dispense and ration
- Perfect for storing in a vehicle, boat, RV, etc
- The standard water package for emergency kits
- Storage at all temperature extremes, may be frozen
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Coast Guard standards
- US Coast Guard approved
- No oxygen transfer
- Pre measured easy to dispense packets
- Cost and labor efficient
- Minimum labor involved – no need for cups
BRIDFORD Ready-To-Eat Sandwiches
Originally developed for the United States Military, Bridgford Ready to Eat Sandwiches are now incorporated into the United States Military “First Strike Ration” MRE.
The sandwiches have a 3-year shelf-life from the date of manufacture if stored at 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Sandwiches can be stored at 100 degrees for 6 months.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Stainless steel locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle with push button release
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- TSA accepted key locking latches are available